BABY FOOD (APTAMIL )1
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- Our Unique Expertise
- For 40 years, we have been pioneering research in early life science with our passionate team of 400 scientists and experts.
- Our research has enabled us to take inspiration from the benefits of nature, to develop our unique infant formula suitable from birth.
- Also available in ready to feed
- 200ml and 1 litre bottles
- Pour into your regular feeding bottle
- Contains our unique blend of ingredients
- Moving to the next stage
- Aptamil® Follow On Milk 6-12 months powder
- Our patented next generation formulation
- Complements a weaning diet from 6 months
- Nutritionally tailored to support your baby’s next stage of development
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit.
Nutricia Bringing Science to Early Life
- Our patented formulation
- Breastmilk substitute with our unique blend of ingredients
- Contains omega-3 LCPs (DHA)
- Contains GOS/FOS (9:1)
- Suitable for combination or bottle feeding
- Pack size: 800g
Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil), Whey products (Demineralised Whey, Whey Concentrate) (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin E, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12
- Contains: Fish, Milk, Soya
Store powder in a cool dry place.Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Manufactured in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding Guide
- Your baby may need more or less than shown in the table below which is provided as a guide. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
- Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
- Approx. age: Up to 2 weeks, Approx. weight 3.5kg, 7 3/4lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 3, Single feed 90ml, 3fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6
- Approx. age: 2-4 weeks, Approx. weight 3.9kg, 8 1/2lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 4, Single feed 120ml, 4fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 4-8 weeks, Approx. weight 4.7kg, 10 1/2lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 5, Single feed 150ml, 5fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 8-12 weeks, Approx. weight 5.4kg, 12lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 6, Single feed 180ml, 6fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 3-4 months, Approx. weight 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 6, Single feed 180ml, 6fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 4-5 months, Approx. weight 6.9kg, 15 1/4lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 7, Single feed 210ml, 7fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 5-6 months, Approx. weight 7.6kg, 16 3/4lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 7, Single feed 210ml, 7fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 7-12 months, Approx. weight – kg, – lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 7, Single feed 210ml, 7fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 3
- Preparing your baby’s feed
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 4 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake vertically and vigorously (for 10 seconds) until the powder is dissolve. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
- 5 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Important feeding advice
- Make up each feed as required.
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard un-finished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.